Things I have to do:
* basics - make bed, stay on top of dishes, do some tidying, 15 minutes gardening.
* medicate my cat
* tidy my bedroom
* dust my bedroom
* write some more letter
* do paperwork
* ring someone and chat
* walk to letterbox and post votes & bills (may not happen, as arthritis is still bad)
And try to keep chipping away at this week's wish-list, which is still getting shorter
* laundry x 3 (done 2 already)
* dusting (have done a few rooms; have a few more to go)
* clean bathroom and toilet
* floors (have done half of them; have a few more to do)
* wash cat's litter tray
* wash draining board etc
* get back patio looking respectable again,
* repot plants on back patio / clear away the dead annuals
* write two letters (I owe dozens)
* cut out pjs
* tidy my mother's bedroom - a HARD job.
Good luck to us all. Jo, I heard the weather was revolting there yesterday - hope it's cooler there now. (It is here, yay, **and** it rained
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.