Well, I didn't get much done yesterday. Fatigue really set in, and I was running a temperature too, so something is obviously wrong. On the plus side, I did get about eight pages of a letter written and I did another load of washing, and I was able to walk up to the letterbox.
* basics - make bed, stay on top of dishes, get the house a little tidier than it is, 15 minutes gardening, shower and wash hair
* exercise and stretch
* medicate my cat
Other than the basic stuff, I'd like today to be a day for renewal, so:
* pick some flowers for the house
* take a gift to the neighbour who took the cat to the RSPCA
* give myself a manicure
* make another vegetable stew, because the one I made last Sunday was fantastic *and* I felt much healthier after eating it every evening for four or five days
* try to get the my bedroom tidy
* do some of Jo's yoga video, in small segments so I don't aggravate my hips
* read churchy books, watch churchy video, listen to churchy music and my favourite radio documentaries
* go for another short walk
* start making another to-do list for this coming week
* add to the letter I'm writing; bonus points if I finish it
* do one of the following: ring someone and chat; write a few of the emails that I owe; go through my answering machine and make a list of the phone calls I haven't returned
* if the washing dries, get it off the line and fold it
* HAVE AN EARLY NIGHT so I can get to the doctor's very early tomorrow
Have a good day, everyone.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.