I've been up for ages, thanks to a blood test that had to be done very early in the morning, and have done a lot of my active stuff already... and am crashing now, at the ridiculous hour of 10.30 am.
* basics - make bed, do dishes, get the house tidier than it is, 15 minutes gardening, shower (done)
* get early morning cortisol test (done)
* exercise (done, but will do some more later) and stretch
* wear my special insoles for a few hours (done)
* return library book (done)
* ring pharmacist and make sure they deliver my meds today, because they didn't on Friday (done)
* medicate my cat
Things I want to do:
* return the phone call I missed yesterday
* try to get to church. Failing that, walk a block past the doctor's and get some seedlings for back patio (done)
* go to the library (done)
* drive around the block
* take gift to neighbour, because I didn't do it yesterday
Will sit here and recuperate with a cup of tea, and pop back later with a wish list for this week.
Good luck, everyone,
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.