Things I have to do:
* basics - make bed, stay on top of dishes, shower and wash hair
* inject Humira (yippee!!)
* medicate my cat (the vet said she has to take another course of antibiotics, just to be on the safe side.)
* prepare for today's appt
Things I want to do:
* get the house a little tidier than it is
* make rissoles
* write a few cheques / bills so I can post them on my way to the doctor's
And keep chipping away at this week's wish list. I finished cutting back the vines yesterday, and planted the seedlings.
* go through answering machine and list unanswered calls
* ring three people - so far I've reached two answering machines and have talked to one person, after playing answering-machine tag!
* write two letters
* take gift to neighbour
* afternoon tea on Friday
* write two of the emails that I owe
* do a few short drives, to get my confidence back
* try to keep doing little walks, arthritis permitting
* start writing Christmas cards
* lay out
* cut out
* water plants on nature strips and fence lines
* sweep paths, if the wind stops blowing
* usual weekly cleaning, and
* start hemming, and
* stay on top of ironing, now that I've finally caught up!!
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.