I tried changing my routine and doing thirty minutes of exercise first thing this morning, just to see if the endorphine rush would make me feel any better, and it has helped so far. It will be interesting to see whether the benefits last all day. Anyway, if it works today, I might do it tomorrow too.
Anyway, today I will try to keep try try trying to pull myself out of this hole.
* basics - make bed (done), do dishes, get the house a little tidier than it is, shower (done)
* ring around and try to find a place that will rent me an exercise bike
* exercise (done, but will do more)
* get methotrexate injection
* medicate my cat
* go to afternoon tea, if it is on.
* do a short drive
* bundle up a couple of Christmas parcels and take them to the post office
* a bit of gardening - unsure about this because I think it might rain soon
* ring the social worker, as recommended by the doctor I saw yesterday :-(
* add to the letter I'm writing
And keep chipping away at this week's wish list, which looks as though it might end up being next week's wish list too:
* go through answering machine and list unanswered calls
* ring three people - so far I've reached two answering machines and have talked to one person, after playing answering-machine tag!
* write two letters
* take gift to neighbour
* afternoon tea on Friday
* write two of the emails that I owe
* do a few short drives, to get my confidence back
* try to keep doing little walks, arthritis permitting
* start writing Christmas cards
* lay out
* cut out
* water plants on nature strips and fence lines
* sweep paths, if the wind stops blowing
* usual weekly cleaning, and
* start hemming, and
* stay on top of ironing, now that I've finally caught up!!
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.