Well. Making those wretched sandwiches sparked the full-on fibro flare that I've been fighting off for ages - walking stick, Endone, etc etc etc - so I'm going to have to take things gently today. On the plus side, the afternoon tea was heaps of fun! I'm glad I went and the sandwiches were a huge hit, amazingly enough.
* basics - make bed (done), do and stay on top of dishes, tidying, 5 minutes gardening
* shower and wash hair
* do some gentle exercise (done) and stretching
* shine my kitchen and bedroom "sinks"
* take meds
* do some meditation
* stay away from chocolate!!!!!
* ring the priest's wife, because I was too drugged to chat properly yesterday
* clean the toilet
* ring the renamed ACCA / CCA with feedback
* ring researcher re study
* do a load of washing
* wrap some presents
* write some cards
Good luck to everyone pacting today,
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.