Today is my pre-Humira flare day, so I may need to sit more than I stand.
* basics - make bed (half done), do and stay on top of dishes, tidying, 15 minutes gardening.
* exercise (done) and stretch
* make some more Christmas gifts (one is finished; if I can do three I'll be really happy)
* make some phone calls (done)
* vacuum / sweep / wash another floor
* freeze mince in fridge
* bring in bins
* do another thing from my wish list
Bonus points (only if I'm mobile):
* go to the library and the newsagents and the post office
Today's fun thing is making Christmas presents. Bonus fun points if I ring someone and chat.
Some evil, horrible person is having a barbeque nearby (at 10am!) and it smells *so good*. It's making me hungry. There should be a law that nobody can have a bbq without inviting the neighbours
Have a good day, April. I hope you feel less blah soon.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.