Bah. I feel positively ill. Who else feels that all the pre-Christmas socialising & running around is starting to have a major impact on their health?
Right now I am sitting here, unwashed and in pjs, writing a few more Christmas cards. At some point I will have to get moving, though, and:
Things I have to do:
* basics - make bed, do dishes, tidying, shower
* shine my kitchen and bathroom "sinks"
* exercise and stretch (done)
* prepare for gp (done)
* go to gp and get blood test
* make a list of other errands to do on the way to and from gp
* do some more work on Christmas decorations / gifts
* ring library and renew library books
Things I want to do:
* spend five minutes excavating some of the mess on my desk. I don't have to get it tidy; just better than it is now.
* anything else from the wish list
* bonus for gardening - I'm making it optional because it's hot today
I'm sure there are other things I'm meant to do; may pop back later with extra pacts, if I can remember them.
Best wishes to everyone,
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.