Things I have to do:
* basics - make bed, do dishes, tidying.
* shine my kitchen and bedroom "sinks"
* exercise and stretch
* cook meal for lunch & freezer
* get hair cut, bonus points if I drive there!
* post letters
* take out rubbish, bins and recycling.
* keep working on Christmas decoration (48 hours to go, stress stress stress)
Things I want to do:
* get pain relief script
to pharmacist and filled so I can actually use it
* five minutes rescuing my messy porch
* have a short rest at about
* make some soothing chicken soup with all the grungy veg in the fridge, to perk me up a bit.
I love Christmas and preparing for Christmas, but this week is nightmarish.
Here's to Friday, when it will be OVER.
PS. I'm writing this before bed on Monday night; might pop back on Tuesday with changes or updates.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.