Gosh, I hate summer.
Well, as you no doubt heard, Jo, it was even hotter than that here. Everyone is completely drained and sleepy today.
* basics - make bed (easy, as I slept on top of it instead of in it), do dishes, tidying.
* kitchen and bedroom "sinks"
* exercise and stretch (done, but will do more)
* renew library books
* do a bit of extra cleaning
* do a quick patrol of the garden and try to resuscitate any plants that are struggling.
* bring in bins
* hair off legs, fix up nails
* ring someone and chat
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.