This is what I found on it....
Caution flags often rise immediately when the term “miracle” is used to describe anything that amazes us, or when we don’t understand how it does what it does. In this case, it is indeed amazing. However, an explanation of why MMS is so effective as a pathogen destroyer is possible. It’s not the MMS that destroys pathogens; the chlorine dioxide does that. When you understand the chemistry, you’ll see that it’s not a miracle… it just seems like one. Activated MMS is harnessed by the immune system, to kill pathogens in the human body. Much like a healthy immune system does, this oxidiser attacks germs, bacteria and viruses that are harmful to the body; without affecting healthy cells. It can assist the immune system in combating problems as simple as a common cold….
Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound that consists of one chlorine ion bound to two ions of oxygen. Using the MMS protocol, you will produce chlorine dioxide in the range of 1ppm. The MMS solution is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. You can produce chlorine dioxide with a single drop, when an “activator” of vinegar, lemon juice, or a 10% solution of citric acid is added. “Applications” of chlorine dioxide range from 1 drop to a maximum of 15, except in life critical situations, where the maximum may be doubled. A “maintenance application” is six drops, with ½ teaspoon (30 drops) of activator added. After adding the activator, the chemical reaction that turns sodium chlorite into chlorine dioxide takes only three minutes. The activating ingredient in vinegar that makes the change possible is acetic acid. It also sets the stage for what happens when the chlorine dioxide ions enter the bloodstream. This weak acid acts like a blasting cap by lowering the pH of the chlorine dioxide, without setting it off. The natural pH of sodium chlorite is 13. Adding vinegar, lemon juice, or citric acid creates about 3 mg of unstable but still harmless chlorine dioxide.
When a chlorine dioxide ion contacts a harmful pathogen, it instantly rips up to five electrons from the pathogen, in what can be likened to a microscopic explosion… harmless to us, but terminal for pathogens. The pathogen – an electron donor – is rendered harmless due to the involuntary surrendering of its electrons to the chlorine dioxide – an electron acceptor – and the resulting release of energy. Oxidised by the chlorine ion, the former pathogen becomes a harmless salt. This process benefits a body that has become toxic.Once it is introduced into the bloodstream, chlorine dioxide performs a highly energetic acceptance of four electrons when it comes across any cell that is below a pH value of 7. This means that diseased cells are essentially vaporised (i.e., “oxidised”) while healthy cells are unaffected.
Here is how it happens.
Red blood cells that are normal carriers of oxygen throughout the body, do not differentiate between chlorine dioxide and oxygen. Therefore, after ingesting the MMS/chlorine dioxide-rich solution, red blood cells pick up chlorine dioxide ions that are deposited on the stomach wall, where it normally gathers nutrients of various kinds before journeying through the body. Then, when the red blood cells armed with chlorine dioxide encounter parasites, fungi, or diseased cells that all have low pH and a positive ionic charge, the “aliens” are destroyed along with the chlorine dioxide ion. If no such encounters occur, the chlorine dioxide will be carried to a point in the body where oxygen normally oxidises poisons and other harmful agents.
No problem. The one I'm taking came from my kinesiologist but the bottle says MMS Professional PGL International and there's a site and number on the back of the bottle. The MMS is dosed one drop to five drops of the citric acid so you would only need one bottle of the mms and one activator kit since the activator makes several bottles. For the results we've seen so far I think it's been extremely cheap, around twenty-five bucks plus shipping. I really recommend getting one of the books or talking to someone with some knowledge on it before just starting it and start very slowly.
Post Edited By Moderator (MMMNAVY) : 4/22/2009 7:42:40 AM (GMT-6)