I have perianal fistulas and am wondering what meds others might be using. I am on Imuran, Cipro and Flagyl. Used Remicade a decade ago in trials, successfully; but developed antibodies last summer when needed a second time. I have had significant fistulotomies in the past year without much success and am interested to hear what other meds might be helpful.
- CD dx '86. Re-section '93. Dx Crohn's Colitis '98.
- Participation in Remicade trials (fistulae) late 90's.
- Manifestations of fissures, fistula, scleritis, polyarthralgia and erythema nodosum.
- Presently on Imuran, Cipro, Flagyl
- Remicade (2nd attempt - after 10 yrs - failed).