O/T toxins and Breast cancer

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Veteran Member

Date Joined Mar 2009
Total Posts : 1118
   Posted 5/28/2010 11:27 AM (GMT -6)   
Please make this known to ALL the women in your life.....
No matter how many times you get this
please send it on!!!!
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer.
It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.

Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us! Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center .
No plastic containers in microwave. No water bottles in freezer. No plastic wrap in microwave.

A dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Edward Fujimoto , Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers...
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the body..

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin . So, such things as T V dinners , instant soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else.

Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.....

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran wrap, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life!
Diagnosed with crohns at 13 now 43
Meds: Iron syrup,Loperimide,Folic acid & Citalopram 30mg (for Anxiety.)

" I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Veteran Member

Date Joined Feb 2003
Total Posts : 1811
   Posted 5/28/2010 3:33 PM (GMT -6)   
I know your post is well-intended, but using water bottles left in the car or heating plastic containers in the microwave does not cause cancer. Check out these links to snopes.  They verify that these are just myths.
New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:05 AM (GMT -6)
There are a total of 2,712,707 posts in 299,124 threads.
View Active Threads

Who's Online
This forum has 153699 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Sleepallday.
347 Guest(s), 9 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
bluelyme, jliggett69, island time, astroman, alpphhapointzerotwo, AnnabelleLee, celebrate life, multifacetedme, julymorning

Follow HealingWell.com on Facebook  Follow HealingWell.com on Twitter  Follow HealingWell.com on Pinterest

©1996-2016 HealingWell.com LLC  All rights reserved.

Advertise | Privacy Policy & Disclaimer