Try to do at least some of these:
* look at newspaper and see if there's anything fun on this weekend
* start doing some washing, even if it is raining, because it's not going to stop raining and I can't afford to let the laundry get out of control
* do some more shredding with my super-excellent new shredder
* declutter at least another five things (not counting shredded papers)
* ring pharmacist and order some more immodium etc, because my stupid gut is still upset and d'ing, and hurting and slowing me down
* exercise, even if in little bursts
* keep sewing up rug
* spirituality stuff
* phone someone?
* some / all dishes
* make bed (bonus: strip bed, air, and change sheets)
* more cleaning / tidying / dusting / decluttering
* start looking at paperwork
* start thinking about
* start making a to-do list for next week
* write a card
* write a letter
* don't overdo it!!
If gut settles, try to:
* pop down street and drop more donations at the op shop
* return library books
* buy some fruit?
* give the car some tlc?
* my own private election party!! Woohoo!!!!!
I have a trout to bake for homemade fish'n'chips, and am all set to snuggle down and watch the results roll in.
Have a lovely day, everyone.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae