Sorry for the late post. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to post tlcs this morning.
* postpone appointment because I need food, and don't have the energy to do both - yes
* get food - yes. Only a bit, though: ran out of energy
* keep decluttering books. Yes. Have covered the dining room table with books to sell & donate. Added to the ones already stored in the garage, that's a LOT.
* ring book shop to see if they want books - yes
* make a social phone call - yes
* make bed - yes
* rest - yes
* take meds - yes
* get some sun if it comes out - yes
* TRY to do some dishes because the ants are still invading - doing
NCOT, celebrate what you're accomplishing. You're doing more than I could a few months ago, and should (imho) be proud of that. Babysteps, remember.
Ivy, still sore.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae