I read this forum the other day before my Suprep Prep and found it helpful. Here is my experience.
I had my 5th Colonoscopy today. My 1st 4, I used Fleets Phosphosoda which I had planned on using again until I found it had been recalled 2 years ago. So, I had to use the SUPREP kit my Dr prescribed. I was worried about volume issues and taste (big woos, I know!). It seemed that SUPREP needed to be mixed with water so rather than take any chances of it not being as effective if I mixed it with something else, I used the water. Here is the "procedure" I followed. Maybe more detail than you find necessary, but I thought it might be of value to some of you.
1. Started at 4:15 p.m.
2. Used very cold water to mix with solution and I had put the solution bottle in the fridge for an hour before mixing. Solution was a little sweet (almost grape flavor) but not terrible and much better than the Fleets. Between each drink, I drank a few sips of Lemonade and this helped very much. Took about 10-15 minutes to drink all of mixture. I drank most of a 16oz glass of lemonade as I drank the 16oz mixture.
3. Over the next hour, I had 32+ ounces of water, iced tea or lemonade and more later.
4. Between start and end of round one, I had about 5-6 bowel movements and had last around 8:00 p.m. No great anal discomfort on round one.
5. After 8:00 p.m. no bowel movements until round two.
6. Started round two at 10:45 p.m. Followed exact same routine as in step 2 above.
7. Over the next hour had 32+ ounces of water and lemonade finishing at midnight.
8. Nothing more to drink after midnight.
9. Went to bed at 12:30 a.m. after 3 bowel movements.
10. Awoke at 1:45 a.m. and 4:45 a.m. for bowel movements.
11. Between start and end of round 2, I had a total of about 6 bowel movements and had last around 7:00 a.m. when I got up. Had considerable anal discomfort by now which was the worse part of the whole thing.
Next time I would start a little earlier. My appt was at 9:00 a.m. and had last bowel movement at 7:00 a.m., which was a little too close for comfort. Perhaps 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
When I read this forum the other day, there were comments pro and con on this prep which just shows that all of us are different in what we can tolerate. I found the solution to very tolerable.
Anyway, I hope this helps someone.