I have not been on in a while, I had a great year with little or no flaring, but things changed this summer.
I am dealing with a Recto-vaginal fistula that can not be located. We decided to go the route of Remi to see if it might help. I was on Remi several years ago, but got no relief ( I had a stricture), so we discontinued it and had surgery instead.
Anyway I had my first infusion on Aug.17, no problems with infusion. On this past Monday I woke with unbearable joint pain all over the body, fever, sore throat. It was the first day back for our school dist. teachers so I had lots of work to do
I lasted for a couple of hours, went home and found my fever to be 102 and pain getting worse, went to doc. he said I had infection going on and almost said the "hospital" word.
As of today I am feeling less sore, still low grade temp. I am on Cipro, and back on pred. Needless to say no Remi tomorrow. We will wait to see how healing goes.
Anyone with similar reaction, or such a delayed reaction
Thanks for your help, you are all so wonderful