1. Sit alone at the end of a long pier and watch the sun go down. Then sit for a long while afterwards and listen to the waves.
2. Pilot a small plane to somewhere I've never been before and spend some time exploring the area and the people.
3. Lay in bed late at night with my windows open and listen to the rain.
4. Turn on the evening news just in time to hear something wonderful and life changing for everyone.
5. Meet someone that totally captivates me spiritiually, mentally, and physically. Like Penny did.
Crohns 30 years. Ileostomy for 15 years. Symptom free for 14 years until 8 months ago. Now on Remicade, B-12 injections and iron. Feeling much better!
God Bless. Tony