Well, first things first: what do you have planned for the rest of today, or tomorrow? It can be easier to face a new day if we have something planned, or something to look forward to.
As for the summer, here are a few ideas:
* can you find yourself a job, even if it's "just" babysitting? (Do you have a bank account where you can keep your money safe?)
* if you can't find a job, can you volunteer? This can look great on a resume, and can
open opportunities you didn't even know existed.
* can you take on a larger project, like learning a new skill or reading all the books by a certain author, or by starting / maintaining a garden?
* could you join the police / fire brigade / armed forces? All of these might provide you with training for free, and might also provide you with accommodation to get you away from home
* could you join some sort of volunteer service, like the Volunteers Abroad, a mission (if you're religious) or AmeriCorps (if you're American)? Again, this could get you away from home and provide you with useful skills and training.
Just a few ideas, but I really would like to know if you have plans to get yourself through today and tomorrow. You do sound quite low there.
All the best,
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. New meds thread