hey tennis, i will break down the 9 criteria for a dx of sbpd and other relevant factors.
1. disassociation-being somewhere when you are meant to be somewhere else.
2. withdrawal-withdrawing from people, isloating.
3. being in risky relationships, adverse, confusing, etc.
5. frequent epsiodes of self-harm
7. frequent attempts of suicide and suicidality.
8. problems with authority, large dislike, high levels of manipulation
9. frequent hospitalisations.
people with a dx of sbpd are not multiple personality affected, this d.i.d.
what helps, mindfulness practice and the prefered therapy is dialectic behaviour therapy.
also you may ask your psychiatrist if you may have schizo-affective disorder, this is usually a first indicator to bpd. sbpd effects more females than males also. hoping this has helped.