Spirit of Nature Articles
Living Outside the Box
Living outside the box is a very revolutionary idea and not an easy one to accomplish. Its something I've found myself working on a lot lately.
We live in a box. It's a box that we made up. We've been designing and reinforcing our box since the moment we got here - well maybe since before we got here. The box is made up of those things I talk about all the time that we must transform - fears, limiting beliefs, and judgments. All of which are false you know.
Your entire life is based on your beliefs. You create your world every moment of every day. And there are NO exceptions to that. Your life is the result of your thoughts, words, and actions. Whatever you focus on, you create - end of story. No exceptions. And, whatever you focus on with strong emotion - either positive or negative - you experience faster.
Everyone has the free will to choose the world they want to live in. You don't have the right to change it for someone else. The only world you need to change is your own. So, let's get back to the box.
Everyone's box looks different. We all look at television and see the state of the world and we think that we all live in the same world. But that is also false. Your world looks very different than my world. The people in your world act exactly as you believe they do. YOU NEED TO REALLY GET THAT. It is one of the most important things you will ever come to understand.
People act differently around you than they act around me. People are pliable. Sure they all have natural tendencies, but watch them. The same person will be very animated and fun around one person. And that same person will be quiet and reserved around another. Why? Because every person has beliefs, fears, and judgments that cause others to act a certain way around them. And whatever you believe, you will find ample evidence to support your belief. That's how beliefs work.
Living outside the box
Inspiration 4 Everyone
1. Always be willing to think for yourself.
2. Never live your life based on the uninformed ornegative opinions of others.
3. Always be open to new ideas.
4. Associate with other people who think for themselvesand are successful in life.
5. If you find yourself "going along with the crowd,"always ask yourself where the crowd is going.
6. Make the decision to believe in yourself, no matter what.
7. Frequently ask yourself the question, "Am I thinkinginside the box, or outside the box?
8. Be willing to take responsibility for your own choicesand your own actions.
9. Set goals and stick to them. Don't let other peopledeter you or hold you back.
10. Don't be afraid to be different. Most of life'sgreatest accomplishments are achieved by people who breakthe mold.
11. Never be negative yourself. There is a lot of good inyourself and in the world around you. Practice seeing thegood.
12. Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let aday go by without being thankful for the fact that you getto be here in the first place.