Today I saw the doc, he is going to send me to a specialist, he says I am in the 30% that meds do'nt work, its time to try something ealse.
We have to wait for the ins. to approve it. Until them we keep trying diffrent meds, and no more driving, for thoes of you who have seen prior post's.
lots of hugggggggggggssssssssssssss.................
Thank you so much.I hope all goes well for you! I will wait for the specialist to tell me what my options are. They do not know yet were my seizures are located. I need the specialist to do that.
So I will wait for ins. to say ok.
Thank you for your concern, its nice to know there are other people out there in the same cituation I am!!
lots of huggggggggggggssssssssssss.........................