I saw my rheumatologist this morning about the seizure I had Saturday night and a minor one on monday. She has ordered an MRI for the 14th and wants me to go to UAB in Birmingham for an EEG, she also ordered alot of labwork that I had done today. I'm waiting on that appt to be set up for the EEG. I was told not to drive until I get the EEG done and see what it shows. So here I go again, not being able to drive. It is so frustrating to have to depend on others to take me where I need to go, especially my 72 yr old dad. I should be taking care of him and not the other way around.
I hope the EEg shows nothing and I can drive again after that. Tks again everyone for your support. Take care and God Bless You!!