omgosh. I LOVE the stuff. Plus, I discovered that if you touch your nose after applying it, you can put bread up your nose and that feels better! No lie. I tried it the other day cuz dh said bread cured burning toungue if you ate food that was too spicy. So . . . I touched my nose after crushing dried red peppers with my fingers. Ouchie! But stuffing bread up my nose cleared it right up. Can't say it looked too attractive and did cause dh quite a laughing fit!
I'll use the rest of the bottle to melt the ice on my deck and if there is any left, to kill the stinging nettle that creeps into my back yard in the summer. Or better yet, I'll keep it in my purse and if looks like I'm about to be mugged, I'll whip it out and throw it in their face. I love a multi-purpose product...that way you don't waste money!
YES! BILLY MAYS IS THE SHOUTER! I'd like to take that new glue stick he is selling and seal his mouth shut with it.
O/T but my husband brought some Habenaro(sp?) peppers back from Guantanimo Bay while teaching there for a semester. He already told me that he had put a tiny piece in some soup he was making on his hot plate and had been warned that they were 'deadly' so to be careful. He ate the soup and thought 'what's the big deal?' He started to walk to the classroom to teach and he says the heat started from his feet and rushed up to his head. Then he went deaf in both ears.
He STILL brought a tiny baggie of them back with him and decided to roast them in the oven. I was sitting outside on the back deck talking on the phone...under the vent for the stove. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe and I lost my voice. He, on the other hand, is sitting in the living room reading a book while these things are filling up the house with fumes. I left the house and stayed with a friend for three days until the place aired out. I have since learned that these peppers are used to make pepper gas for the military and police force. Some people can take it...some can't! Oh..and he had a student beg him for a piece after hearing the 'deaf story' and wanted to see for himself. He cooked a piece with some eggs, ate it, went to the ER, then had to throw the frying pan away because the residue wouldn't wash off!