Girl.. you need to stop trying to eat trail mix!!
LOL.. You're a nut!! Oh wait a minute.. I guess you couldn't be.. then you'd be allergic to yourself!! Hey Maybe that it You don't have fibro at all.. (since there's no such thing.. LMBO).. You're just allergic to yourself!!! Taaah- Daaah... cured!!!!
Good thing there wasn't a bottle of gasoline sitting nearby for you to rinse your mouth out with!!!!
Oh you guys...Now I know with absolute certainty that ALL of you have popped something in your mouth that wasn't what you expected. Haven't you ever been at a dinner, taken a toothpick and stabbed three or four chunks of what you thought was cheese only to find out it was butter??? Geez...how about trying to eat a plastic 'ornamental' leaf of parsley that was put on your salad plate? Never sunk your teeth into a wax apple??? Now, I know you have.
My gum is still sore...I think there might still be a piece of a thistle in it. Think I'll go rinse my mouth out with Lysol.