Well, now I'm really between a rock and a hard place. My rheumotologist's office called me and said that she doesn't want to fill out my forms for work because she doesn't feel that she knows me or my condition that well yet. I can understand this, because so far I've only seen her one time. But, she is the one who diagnosed me, so my family doctor had wanted her to do the papers. Now she wants my family doctor to do them. I think he'll probably do it. My family doctor has always treated me with respect and I've gone to him since I was a child, so I am hoping he will be willing to do this for me. It's not as though I am asking for disability or anything. This has nothing to do with pay. It's just stating that I have a medical condition that may prevent me from being able to work sometimes. Of course, then there's my father who thinks I should just get fired so that I can get six months of unemployment and try to get feeling better and then find a different job. If the economy wasn't such a wreck I'd almost consider it. Anyways, I did make the decision not to go to work today-- especially after this whole upsetting ordeal. I can't even call my family doctor's office today, because they're closed thursdays, so I should stop worrying about it until tomorrow... but I always worry about everything. I wish my mind would stop racing.
23 years old
Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in April 2009 ~ Suffering since 2008
Diagnosed with Depression & Anxiety in 2007 ~ Suffering since childhood
Diflusinal, Nortryptiline, Celexa, Flexeril & Percocet as needed
starting Lyrica today (4/23) hoping it helps!!!!
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost
Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.