I'm trying to sort through symptoms separating migraine from other, this is my list of other that I dont think is migraine, I posted this on the migraine forum to see if it rang a bell with anyone, which it didnt. But some of these didn't seem fibro related to my rhuemy. I'm trying to prepare ahead of time for a visit to my neurologist and get my symptoms in some sort of order. It would be helpful to know if any of these could be from fibro.
1) severe back pain includes spasms, touching it causes spasms and/or a sensation like electric shocks shooting off in different directions
2) whole body jerks, twitches, buckling knees, arms jerk and dont want to obey
3) Hearing sensitivity that does not include migraine or headache but actually causes severe pain to my ear (like someone jabbed it with a toothpick) and noise causes my ear to vibrate and causes a loss of balance (not vertigo but I feel like I'm going to fall and have to hold onto to things) often accomanied by motion sickness (and I NEVER had motion sickness before in my life)
4) I sometimes cant talk or have trouble talking which isnt new but now I seem to have trouble all the time putting words in the wrong order, saying the wrong word, or creating new words by combining or adding syllables at the end, forget what I was saying or what the other person said and have to have them repeat it multiple times (which is definitely new)
5) So cold I sweat (like I just got out of the shower) and/ or feels like I have cold IV's running into my arms and legs. Like night sweats but its during the day.
6) Pain to shoulder severe enough to cause seizures and loss of consciousness
7) All over weakness and out of breath from simple tasks (comes and goes) feels like I ran a race but in fact all I might have done is taken a bath.
8) Do not feel pain from cuts, burns, or bumping into objects (comes and goes mostly seems to affect my arms the right one more than the left)
9) All over flu like pain mostly moderate with migratory pains that come and go that are severe
all of these are new things I've gotton in the past 2 years except 6. Sorry if this is sort of long.