Drank a bottle of Boone's farm wine with a friend and pierced my ears with a sewing machine needle and a potato...infection, the holes were not even and major Owie.
Also slept on one of those furnace grates found in older homes that are in the middle of the room...the pillow caught on fire and burned the living room to smoldering ashes...too much to drink that night also. Don't drink at all anymore.
Brother...us old geezers sure did love to set things on fire!! Now that I think about it, I burned off my eyebrows and bangs lighting a cig off a gas stove. Also set my shirt on fire leaning over a cluster of candles in my dorm room...we did that back then. Sat around listening to the Kingston Trio and Bob Dylan in a candle lit room. The college was in a dry county so no booze but we all thought we could get loaded by drinking coke and aspirin, or by setting apple cider on the radiator until it got 'hard' Lucky we didn't bleed to death, or croak from salmonella.
Ah..the 60's...what a great time in my life. Really!
Post Edited (vestabula) : 7/28/2010 9:38:52 AM (GMT-6)
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy paths acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5,6