Hi, Cely. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum, although I'm sorry for the reason you are here. There are many supportive people here, both patients and caregivers.
It sounds to me like your hubby is having problems with encephalopathy, which is a condition caused by build-up of toxins in the blood. A damaged liver cannot process/eliminate those toxins effectively. The usual treatment is with Lactulose. Your husband's anger and other personality changes are probably a result of the encephalopathy. He really needs medical treatment. Since he is still drinking, he would not be eligible for a liver transplant. He will hasten his demise if he continues to drink.
I have hepatitis C, cirrhosis, and just over a year ago had surgery for liver cancer. I know if I drink I will be dead in short order. Fortunately, I'm a sober alcoholic with 22 yrs. of sobriety, thanks to AA. Your husband needs help, if he wants to live.