Feel free to share any health related resolutions you've made and hope to keep!
1. Drink more water
2. Walk on our (dusty) treadmill everyday
3. Stop complaining to my family about
my IBS woes! They (symptoms, not my family, LOL) are what they are and I pretty much know what to do now to manage them.
4. To eat much lighter this year, with consistent very small meals (ie, the foods I know agree with me and avoid like the plague the ones that do not!)....
In other words, I plan to be diligent and strong about
all of this!
I want to feel great in 2009!
- Diagnosed with rectal cancer, April 1999 - Stage I, no treatment necessary
(5 hour colon resection: 90% sigmoid removed, 15 inches of colon removed, gall bladder removed, given temporary colostomy)
- Colostomy reversal, June 1999
- Left with IBS/D symptoms, multiple bm's every day
- On a low residue diet at least 75% of the time
- Takes Colace 50 mg each evening
All in all I do okay, I just use the bathroom A LOT! But I survived and beat cancer!
Post Edited (Marsky) : 1/2/2009 10:41:59 AM (GMT-7)