ah, thanks for the replies. 1. I am a girl, lol and no i have no engaged in any activities that could cause problems, lol.
2. I don't have hemi's i did for like a week but i really don't think thats what they were it actually felt like tearing in my butt, its was horrid.
3. I am afraid my doctor will think im crazy if i go back after being scoped from both ends complaining that im in tons of pain. I woke up 4 times last nite in pain and just laid there, i couldn't stop the pain. i haven't slept a full night in a month.
4. I am on Levsin but that does nothing but cause dry mouth.
5. yeah i have cold sores and stuff in my mouth but my BF has Crohns and since cold sores are contagious i always get them.
6. I don't have D i have C, and really bad at times, sometimes i won't go for 10 days and by then i wanna die. I try all sorts of gunk to ease that and no relief....its frustrating
I was fine with all this crap, until the last two days. Now its starting up again, it seems im good for a week and flare for three, sometimes it feels like chest pain other times its near my belly button. right now its where ur sternum ends and down toward the belly button, having a BM does not help, nor does passing gas, i am beginning to worry.
How do i tell my doc i want more tests? Or how to do i say that i feel sicker now than before the colonoscopy and endoscope? like really what do i do? i have no one to talk to or anything, and my poor BF who is in remission is gettin sick of me being sick....its disheartening