yes the dreaded cycles of IBS! I know what you mean. Ok it's nice to get a few months of remission but sometimes I think its just like a tease, and when all the symptoms come back you have to get back on track mentally. I've been monitoring my symptoms very closely for a few years now. I even have a graph of my symptoms and I get a regular remission every 6 months or soo ... I would love to know why
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
* Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
* If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
* Posts and links about
fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
* Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
* Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (dbab) : 3/15/2007 9:14:25 PM (GMT-6)