Thats correct, It sounds like you do need to take things one day at a time. Meeting with the mental health unit is a good idea, they may direct you to take a step back at the moment and slow yourself down. (stop to smell the roses).
It might sounds like a huge adjustment to your life now but you need to realise that it starts with adjustments. You health is now your number 1 priority.
**Colin, I deleted your signature because it is against rule #4 in the forum rules. Thanks, dbab
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
* Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
* If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
* Posts and links about
fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
* Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
* Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (dbab) : 3/14/2007 11:22:03 PM (GMT-6)