C difficile is a bad bacteria that's easily transmitted via the toilet seat--usually where you have a lot of sick people to spread it, such as in hospitals, nursing homes, and drug stores.
But, given that you have pressure/feelings of being too full, nighttime problems, and nausea, you've almost certainly got a bad gall bladder. Those are classic symptoms.
Mama 2, I don't know if you came into the hospital with the C. difficile, but it is possible that you didn't pick it up until you got there. Have someone bring you a bottle of bleach and maybe some of those bleach wipes and wipe down the toilet seat and put a little into the bowl everytime you sit down on it, as the bacteria is transmitted by spores (like mold), and those are not killed by antibacterial agents like most people use to clean with. Bleach is the only thing that will kill the spores. Given that this bacteria is so easy to catch in the hospital, that's probably a pretty good sign that most hospitals are not using bleach to clean with, which means that you could be spreading it to anyone that shares that bathroom. Don't let anyone who comes to visit you use that toilet, and bleach, bleach, bleach. Otherwise you can wind up re-infecting yourself. You should do the bleach thing when you get home too until your bowel movements return to normal and you can be fairly confidant that you are no longer infected.