To all who have helped me with my previous post: Newbie with IBS, Fibro, Feeding Tube and looking at getting a Illeostomy!! And to whomever else who is out there!!!
As some of you have read, I just knew my doc wasnt dxing me right!!! My last appt in April my doc told me he wanted me to get an Illeostomy Bag.. and I just knew that you didnt do that, or put feeding tubes into people with IBS!! And I tried to get a reason out of him.. and the best I could get was that my tummy was slow, and that he thought my large intestine was pulling too much fluid out making me C!!
Well I just saw him again, and it was an awful trip!!! I was SSSOOO sick!! So I was relying on my hubby to write down the name of the dx!!! And of course he didnt!! He was too worried about me!! So now I have to call back and ask what they were again!! But the jist of what happened was he said that he thinks my stumac is paralized!!! So nothing is moving!!! And it is making it impossible to absorb anything!! So I am assuming he thinks that the fluid of the feeding tube takes less to move, and it is broken down for me...
But I am still upset, cuz he never gave me his reasoning for why he came up with this dx!! What tests told him this.. why he never gave me the dx without me asking for it!! And he tends to agree I need to go to Mayo... but not until I asked to go!! And he hasnt given me any reasoning on why he thinks I should!! What tests he thinks I need!!
But when I asked him.. "so the Illeostomy is out then", he seemed to get excited!!! And then he asked me if I wanted it done!!! And seemed to look disappointed when I said "NO!!". But he is acting like its an inevitable thing!! Yet wont tell me anything, like why!! I would have fought harder for those answers, but I had the worst trip ever!!! I was sooo sick!!! And when I get to fevering like that, and only having 2 hrs sleep, I cant think straight!! And I just wanted to go home!!! I even had to rescedule my first appt of the day for after this one, cuz I was too sick to leave the hotel room!! (I always have to go up the day before, cuz its a 2 hr drive, and I tend not to have enough energy to travel and make the appts!!! And I worry cuz its 45 mins or so between rest areas!!!)
So I sit here wondering what to do next... wait to see him again and ask!!! Which I absolutely hate waiting for appts... cuz that is just more time Im just waisting in pain!!! Or call... but that is alot of questions for a nurse to leave a note for... or write him... or give up on him and start looking for a second oppinion, while I wait for my turn at Mayo (about 5 more months)!!!