I am so glad that I found this forum. After 12 years of having symptoms and always a questionable "maybe" to Lupus, I have a Rhuematologist that said she thinks I have a mild form of Lupus. My question is, can you have a mild form and is it always progressive?
Here are my symptoms with flare ups that come maybe 2 or 3 times a year. My current flare has been lasting 2 months with some new symptoms:
1) ANA 1:320 speckled other times ANA 1:640 homogenous pattern
2) ACA (anticardiolipin antibodies)
3) numbness & weakness in arms, legs, feet & hands when I have a flare up although tests such as EMG doesn't show actual weakness
4) spacey out of it feeling
5) anxiety (obviously with these symptoms
6) New symptoms pleurisy/costocondritis
7) mildly prominent spleen (they are watching to see if that might be my regular size)
8) traveling burning sensation throughout my body (this is a new symptom for me)
9) Uveitis twice
10) one daughter and two miscarriages following her
Does this sound like Lupus? I really want an answer, and she is giving me one, but now I am freightened by the diagnoses. I guess I was hoping it was Fibromyalgia instead.
Thank you ladies & gentlemen!