I have a question maybe someone could answer for me.
On Apr 22nd I went to my PCP, he asked me what he could do for me since I had just been in there 2 weeks before that. So I asked him if HE could put me on medical leave til I go and see my rheumy on May 17th. Although I have had to wait 8 days til the FMLA goes thru with my employer, I'm wondering should I get more papers to take to the new rheumy or can my PCP extend my leave?
Has anyone dealt with this before?