Post Edited (dbab) : 6/22/2007 6:17:43 PM (GMT-6)
Hi Steph, I can't give you any advice but I can say welcome. There are many wonderful people here who can answer your questions and make you feel so much better about your illness.
1. Rim Pattern A. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (Most Specific)
2. Homogenous Pattern A. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (Very specific) B. Tests for Further evaluation 1. Anti-dsDNA 2. Anti-ssDNA 3. Anti-Smith
3. Speckled Pattern A. Most common, least specific B. Disorders Indicated 1. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus 2. Mixed Connective Tissue Disease 3. Scleroderma 4. Sjogren's Syndrome C. Tests for Further evaluation 1. Smith Antibody (Anti-Smith) 2. Ribonucleoprotein Antibody (Anti-RNP) 3. Scl-70 kD kinetochore (Anti-Topoisomerase I) 4. Anti-La (Anti-SSB)
4. Nucleolar Pattern A. Disorders 1. Scleroderma 2. CREST syndrome B. Further evaluation 1. Scl-70 kD kinetochore (Anti-Topoisomerase I) 2. PM-1
5. Diffuse Pattern A. Non-specific pattern
6. Centromere Pattern A. Seen in PSS with CREST syndrome
Clickable: LUPUS INFORMATION & LUPUS RESOURCES.
Co-Moderator: Lupus and CFS Forums