Hey kendal-I just saw Dr. D last week. Had a really good visit. He is all for me going back on IV Rocephin. The only progress I ever made was on that. I think he would have made me an appt. for another PICC but I have to stay on the mino/zithro for one month and see if it does anything.
Then I am going out to NY next month to see Dr. H and they will decide if I will go back to the IV. I know from talking to Dr. D he thinks it is a good idea but since I am being co-treated I have to wait. So far the mino/zithro is only killing my stomach and giving me bad fatigue. I really want to take a break from abx for a month..
How are you doing and what are you currently taking? Dr. D just went to the ILADS conference last weekend. I am sure he got lots of good information.