2long: I knew almost immediatley after cleaning my basement (that was moldy) that somehow the mold hadmade me ill. I ended up it the hospital for 8 days with all kinds of strange symptoms. I was diagnosed by a pathologist with a urine test where they test you for tricothecene. Heres a wbsite for you, all kinds of information. www.realtimelab.com They are here in Dallas but I believe you can send your urine to Dr. Hooper, ask him, hes great to talk with. Good luck its a very long road to recovery, I hope you dont have mold in your body. My treatment was very much like you would do for LYme. Organic diet, saunas..any method of detox will help. The damage is SO similar. You can also read about mold at Dr. S website. That is www.chronicneurotoxins.com Take care D
Go to http://www.igenex.com/
Click "Lyme Disease" on the left side of the page
In the expanded menu under the Lyme Disease option you just clicked on, choose "Antigen Detection" ~ this should open a page titled, "Lyme DOT-BLOT Assay for Antigen (LDA)"
No, most regular MD's would not be familiar with this test. If I were you, I'd print out the page and take it to your doctor.