Our llmd likes it and said it was OK to try it. I had tried it years ago (before I knew I had lyme) and I felt so sick on it, got worse and worse, and felt like I would die. I threw it all away! Back then, I did not know about herxing, toxicity, or lyme disease! Now I realize that it was probably making me herx or toxic, and was too strong for me at the time. Maybe if I had taken less of it to start with and worked my way up in dosage, it may have helped. I am too chicken to try it again, but I think I may ask my naturopath to "muscle test" me for it to see if I can now tolerate it.
Best wishes to you. bablymers mom