I think I was overdosing the B´s; I felt soooo horrible with such an increase of all weird symtoms I had at that time; I was not dxed with lyme back then, but was told the usual stuff like its in my head, menopause, vitamine / supplement deficiency, stress, more stress, overworked,.....endless blasibla.
I was doing about 200% of WHO`s Vit B recommendation; maybe I am somewhat delicate with that stuff, but I was also reading that an overdose of the B Vits can cause similar symtoms than a lack of them. I think this is a try and error journey to find out.
Hoping - do they say how long it takes till the symptoms from overdosing go away??