I admit I don't know what you are suffering from, but I wondered if you think it might be a mild yeast infection? Yeast likes warmth and moisture, so it could show up where you described? An easy way to test is to buy an over-the-counter med like lamisil cream and treat an area to see if it helps. Of course, it's always a good idea to ask your doc about it.
Do you think you may have a food allergy, or detergent allergy etc. that brought this on? Just another thought.
I hope you find relief soon. Best wishes, bablymers mom