Carbon monoxide has no odor, no color, and no taste. The only way to find out if there is any carbon monoxide present is to have a detector.
Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include dizziness, headache, fatigue, nausea, flu-like symptoms, etc., and it can lead to death.
For more info, see http://www.emedicinehealth.com/carbon_monoxide_poisoning/article_em.htm
Chronic Lyme Disease, Chronic Bartonella (clinical dx only), Gluten & Sulfite Sensitivity, Many Food/Inhalant/Medication/Chemical Allergies & Intolerances, Asthma, Gut issues (dysmotility, non-specific inflammation), UCTD ("Secondary Lupus-Like Syndrome"), Osteoporosis, chronic Lymphopenia, etc.; G-Tube; Currently weaning off TPN.
Meds: Pulmicort, IV Doxycycline, Heparin (to flush PICC line), Claritin, Singulair, Domperidone, Colloidal Silver (topically & nasally), probiotics, Liver support herbs, Ailanthus, digestive enzymes, homeopathy.