There are several things you can do to find out more about them.
1. Do a search here for posts about them, as well as Gary's (username "gwb") posts.
2. Go to flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi? and do the same as #1.
3. Go to www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums and do the same as #1.
4. Go to www.hansacenter.com, which is their website.
5. Contact them - see #4 for their contact info.
6. Go to www.amazon.com and search for the book Beating Lyme Disease: Living The Good Life in Spite of Lyme (2nd Edition) by Dr. David A. Jernigan for reviews. It's the book he wrote about them.
I hope this helps you.
Post Edited (Jjeennnniiee) : 4/1/2010 10:53:45 AM (GMT-6)