Some interesting reading on the zapper and chronic infections:www.healthresearch.com/zappers.htm
A few quotes from the trial:
"140 of 143 (97.9%) participants reported improvement within 45 days,
48.2% improved substantially and 49.7% improved minimally. Thus, it appears that combining bio-electrical stimulation with nutritional interventions may have efficacy.
Reflex assessment, combined with the interview process, suggested that the average participant had 1.1 chronic infections (note that reflex assessment is not diagnostic ).
48.2% reported substantial symptomatic improvement (between 75% improvement to complete remission), whereas 49.7% reported minimal improvement (less than 75% improvement); total with any improvement was 97.9%.
In the control group, the average control also had 1.1 chronic infections; 12.9% reported significant improvement, whereas 48.4% reported minimal improvement; total with any improvement was 61.3%.
Zapping makes a difference of more than 35% in significant improvement.
It can be concluded that zapping and nutritional interventions can be helpful adjuncts for people with various forms of chronic infection and does deserve additional study."
Post Edited (Sunnyman) : 6/4/2012 8:59:21 AM (GMT-6)