I just thought that I would bring you all up-to-date with my situation.
I saw my consultant a few weeks ago and we discussed my MRI scan results. He has decided that I need another scan but this won't take place until sometime between October and December. This is because it will have been a year since my previous MRI scan and if anything is going to change then it will have in that time, and if nothing has changed then it is highly likely that nothing will change.
He is quite certain that everything will be fine, but at least this will put my mind at rest.