I do not know if you are interested but I have been reading that the neurotoxin Mercury is found in corn syrup. 12 years ago when my MS entered the SPMS stage I was found to have such high levels of mercury that the lab report said that anyone with such high levels would be looking at severe neurological damage. My mercury poisoning was from a mouthfull of amalgam fillings. The symptoms of mercury are very similar to MS in fact I have read of people who have got well simply by stopping drinking soft drinks.
HFCS is used to sweeten thousands of popular products – soft drinks, cereals, baked goods, candy, yogurt, salad dressings, and even soups.
Have had relapsing/remitting MS since 10 yrs old. Secondary/progressive since 1995.
Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream
Merrily , merrily, merrily, life is but a dream