First off, congrats on getting past the injection problem! That's an interesting dilemma you got there. How exciting to be part of a potentially great option for MS patients. I don't know though, not knowing if I would get the actual med and not knowing it would even work would frighten me a bit. If I had a family and was sole provider, had the insurance and all I definately wouldn't do it. The potential of the new med and being in the study would be exciting to me, but I don't think the risk of progression during that time would be worth being in it. Just my opinion though, since you asked Good luck with your decision and I wish you the best no matter which path you decide to take.
Thanks for all the input,
After carefull consideration we have decided the risk is too great. I would love to he;p the community but I have to think of my family.
thanks again - Pete