I hope this goes to the right place. First time posting a new post.
I just wanted to put a few of the good things that have happened since my TC and I will list a few of the not so good. I am into my 7th month post-op.
1. Poo on my own (no more pills, fiber, laxative, etc.)
2. No more chest pains
3. No more regertitation
4. Sleep with one pillow (not 3 or 4 anymore)
5. No longer wake up gasping for air
6. One month allergy pill free (was taking every day)
7. More energy
8. Severe left leg pain 95% gone
9. Overall good well-being
10. No more charley horses in calves or arms
11. Cholesterol level normal
12. Low back pain has eased up (have a bulged disc)
13. 45 pounds lost and loosing
14. No longer eat sweets (sugar intolerate these days)
1. Leaked four or five times (didn't make it to potty on time)
2. Birthmark like mark appeared on neck.
3. Dizzy, lightheaded, fainty feeling
4. Excessive thirst.
5. Poo from vagina 4 times (has stopped)
All this from the surgery, who knows.
List the things you have come to experience since surgery.